EQ and Well-being in the Workplace: Creating High Performing Leaders and Teams
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – we have ideas on what it is, but many of us don’t know how to practice it. In this LIVE training, we will cover the EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence (EQ) model and highlight the sub-skills that create well-being and successful relationships in the workplace. We will cover skills that you can learn and practice that will produce high performing results and high performing teams.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
This training is for any leader wanting to increase more self-awareness and practical tools on how to build relationship skills that directly impact leadership and building trust. This training is especially beneficial for leaders who manage teams or projects that require working across various relationships to achieve specific results.
WHAT IS EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE (EQ)?
We like to describe Emotional Intelligence (EQ) as the ability understand our emotions to help us navigate not only the ups and downs in life, but also to connect and relate with others in a meaningful and successful way.
WHAT IS THE EQ-I 2.0 MODEL?
The assessment we use at The Insight Company is the EQ-i 2.0 by Multi Health Systems. This model starts with self-perception and helps you understand yourself better so that you can better articulate your wants and needs in a healthy way. Understand our own needs leads to healthier interactions with others, which then leads to making good decisions in life and at work. Making good decisions allows you to manage stress better, which leads to understanding your emotions better and so on. This model we use is used to create healthier habits to develop more emotional intelligence and well-being in life.
DURING THIS WORKSHOP, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The 3 traits of high performance
- How to anticipate the next global pandemic and how to best prepare for it
- How to identify and address BURNOUT
- What the Bounce Back Factor is and how it can help create high performing results
- The make-up of well-being and how to increase more of it in our lives
- How mental training can help us manage stress
- The 15 sub-skills of emotional intelligence and the 4 sub-skills that make up well-being
- How to take knowledge of emotional intelligence into action.
HOW TO WATCH THE TRAINING:
This is a LIVE workshop. Once you complete your payment, you’ll receive a link to view the training workshop through a special invitation. Recordings of the training will be made available to all registrants upon completion of the LIVE training date on our membership site.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1. Computer or Phone
2. Pen and paper if you would like to take notes
3. A nice quiet place to listen